Saturday, October 14, 2017

Holiday Card With Color Pencil

I've been wanting to try color pencil for a long time and I finally did it. The skill is different from water color or Copic coloring and need lots of patience. I defintely need some more practices. But it was really fun. After finishing coloring, I used white gel pen to add fur texture on the hat and applied white ink + snow stencil to the background. Hopefully it's not looking too boring.


I'm submitting this card to the following challenges.
 
Supplies used in this card:
  • Wplus9 Holiday Hugs stamp set (WP9)
  • Simon Says Stamp Falling snow stencil (SSS)

4 comments:

  1. Not boring at all Katrina! I love your cute image and the CAS design is lovely!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM, and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, fab colouring and such an adorable image.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love this card. The coloring is really amazing. Thank you for joining us at the ATSM challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling, Katrina! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete