Sunday, July 15, 2018

Summer Camp Greetings

I'm sharing a watercolor card today featuring the summer night sky. I started out by wetting the entire piece of watercolor paper and used big brush (size 16mm) to apply paints. I was randomly dropping black and yellow paints and finished the card after three layers. The card watercolor piece didn't look good until I used toothbrush to splatter white acrylic paint onto the night sky. Also, I adhered the Copic colored images to cover up the ugly boundary between sky and ground. Lastly I heat embossed the sentiment and drew large stars with white gel pen.


I'm submitting this card to the following challenges.

 
Supplies used in this card:
  • MFT Warm & Fuzzy Friends stamp set (MFT)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful card. So glad you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you'll join us again soon. I want to leave you with the inspiration of God's Word in 2 Peter 3:9 which says, "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete